We offer comprehensive solutions, starting from pre-design preparation and ending with technical support at all stages of implementation.
Contracts and guarantees
We enter into contracts for all types of project work and also provide a warranty, which is determined individually depending on the type of work performed. There is an option to obtain an additional warranty.
List of project works
Reinforced concrete and metal structures
Internal drainage on a flat roof
Power supply for industrial enterprises
Solar power stations
Hotels and motels
Cafes and restaurants
Stores and supermarkets
Ventilation and conditioning systems
Water supply and sewage systems
- Certification of the DSTU ISO 37001:2018 standard (ISO 37001:2016, IDT) "Anti-Corruption Management Systems. Requirements and Guidelines for Use."
- The SSZ license, which gives the right to work with any infrastructure objects.
- We can implement large-scale projects of increased complexity from idea to implementation and further maintenance.
- We started with solving a large-scale problem - the outflow of intellectual and personnel potential in Ukraine.
- We work every day to reduce the outflow of personnel from Ukraine.
Fill out the form
In the form, you can write any of your wishes or questions, and we will respond to everyone as soon as possible
And we will definitely call you back shortly and provide comprehensive answers to your questions.
Project works encompass a comprehensive set of activities aimed at creating project documentation (working drawings) for the construction of new facilities, restoration and rehabilitation of existing structures, and the development of new products and samples in accordance with state building codes (DBN).
The direct performers of these tasks are design engineers who possess the appropriate qualification certificates confirming their ability to carry out work of the corresponding class of consequences (CC1, CC2, CC3).
The project is developed under the leadership of the chief project engineer (CPE). The basis for performing these tasks includes initial data, namely: design assignment, technical and urban planning conditions, as well as legal acts on labor protection.
The company employs automated design tools, which involve the use of computer systems for the development, improvement, and optimization of projects.
Key aspects of project works:
- Development of the project concept
- Engineering surveys at the site
- Creation of architectural and construction project
- Design of engineering systems
- Obtaining necessary approvals and permits
- Author’s supervision during the construction phase